In the Tsar we trust!

stalkersoldier

ok i was thinking about all the chinease stuff in the vanilla Fallout 3 and then i got an idea; why not add russia? The mod idea is kinda big and not very organized and i have no idea how to use the G.E.C.K. here's a quick descriptoin:

*New faction: Tsar's Army (joinable)

*New quest line(s): In the Tsar we Trust as the first

*New weapon(s) and Armor(s): Weapon: Russian Multi-Purpose Supression Rifle or Russian MPS Rifle: Assault rifle with scope stronger then vannila Chinease Assault Rifle Armor: Tsar's Army Uniform and Russian Power Armor

*New city/town: Foreword Russian Command

*New Dialouge

Story line(basic): The russains were just as prepared for the nukes as the americans were, but due to the country's large size and the distance betweeen their "Saves", they arer just now coming to surface. The new leader, Tsar Sergei Nikola Kiermich as ordered that the russians expand their now desimated territory to include most of the world. Most of europe has fallen, asia is being invaded as we speak, and the Americas are soon to follow. Hidden in the southern section of D.C. is their new base, but due to the unexpected ferociousness of the mutated creatures, they no longer have the man power to take controll. So they began recruiting anyone who was desperate enough for food and shelter that they wouldn't care if they were traitors. Mixing the russian technology with what's left of America's, they have developed new weapons and Power Armors.

As you wander through the Wastelands, you see the Russian flag in the distance. Do you go to destroy the invaders? or do you help them?

Okay this is my mod idea. like i said above, i don't no anything about the G.E.C.K. or meshes and textures. I thought this up and now i bring to you people to see what you think.

ok i was thinking about all the chinease stuff in the vanilla Fallout 3 and then i got an idea; why not add russia? The mod idea is kinda big and not very organized and i have no idea how to use the G.E.C.K. here's a quick descriptoin:

*New faction: Tsar's Army (joinable)

*New quest line(s): In the Tsar we Trust as the first

*New weapon(s) and Armor(s): Weapon: Russian Multi-Purpose Supression Rifle or Russian MPS Rifle: Assault rifle with scope stronger then vannila Chinease Assault Rifle Armor: Tsar's Army Uniform and Russian Power Armor

*New city/town: Foreword Russian Command

*New Dialouge

Story line(basic): The russains were just as prepared for the nukes as the americans were, but due to the country's large size and the distance betweeen their "Saves", they arer just now coming to surface. The new leader, Tsar Sergei Nikola Kiermich as ordered that the russians expand their now desimated territory to include most of the world. Most of europe has fallen, asia is being invaded as we speak, and the Americas are soon to follow. Hidden in the southern section of D.C. is their new base, but due to the unexpected ferociousness of the mutated creatures, they no longer have the man power to take controll. So they began recruiting anyone who was desperate enough for food and shelter that they wouldn't care if they were traitors. Mixing the russian technology with what's left of America's, they have developed new weapons and Power Armors.

As you wander through the Wastelands, you see the Russian flag in the distance. Do you go to destroy the invaders? or do you help them?

Okay this is my mod idea. like i said above, i don't no anything about the G.E.C.K. or meshes and textures. I thought this up and now i bring to you people to see what you think.

You sound just like my crazy friend :3

Archived