"Shut Him Up Or Shut Him Down"

PolarisSama

I've been around since Oblivion and I never really posted here, though I feel I have to now.

I may be missing something, it may be something that can be resolved very simply, and if so I'd like to be informed and this topic deleted.

Frankly... I want someone to PLEASE "Shut Him Up Or Shut Him Down", RL-3 that is.

I love him as a companion, his gung-ho attitude and delusions of heroism, but one thing annoys- no; drives me insane: The forward thruster/idle thruster noise... it is way too damn loud for me. Every time he moves, "Khhhhh"

Someone please shut him up, a fractional decrease in volume would work, like 1/5th of the volume.

Thank you.

Still quite loud. No change.

Loaded it first, then loaded it last, then disabled all mods that may have modified RL-3 in some way, still sounds like an F16 taking off.

I appreciate you trying to help me.

I don't have a GECK simply because I tried the TES construction kit and couldn't for the life of me make out heads or tails of it so... I'm relying on the community of modders for this.

Still quite loud. No change.

Loaded it first, then loaded it last, then disabled all mods that may have modified RL-3 in some way, still sounds like an F16 taking off.

I appreciate you trying to help me.

I don't have a GECK simply because I tried the TES construction kit and couldn't for the life of me make out heads or tails of it so... I'm relying on the community of modders for this.

Your wish is my command :D

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3830

Let me know if it works OK :)

Archived