Disappearance of a mod and its author ... HELP

Rosepine

Help ... But what happens there? Lately Nexus One was released on exeptionnel mod, "Daughters of Nexus" of Pizzamonster undoubtedly the most complete work on a feminine complexion of skin and for me, the most exeptional and now he seems to have simply been erased Nexus. I say, if it is a ban, immediately corrigert this injustice that would have PizzaMonster. This can not be an error in judgment, can be a erreure of compréhention or I know, but nothing that deserves exclusion and if a petition is necessary to block members of Nexus to repair this injustice. Or what? Will you remove all of the models body this site? The sets of adult content? body tattoos? We'll have that one gives me a good reason. You'll remove all models of female feet that are sexual in Japan attribution ... I can not believe that a mistake and should be corrected without delay as personnaly I would not stay long on a site that has decided to put the lid on any female character for disorders of moral stories or maybe worse, religious, political or dogmatic .... I think even that is an infringement of artistic expression and I demand answers.

PizzaMonster did not ask to use the content he had used, and uploaded it without permission from the people that created it.

This is not allowed, and he was banned for it, and then the mod was removed as it was identified as stolen content. It will not be allowed back.

We will not " remove all of the models body this site? The sets of adult content? body tattoos?" as there is no need to - only items used without permission, or those that contain illegal content (copyright work, paid content) are removed, as the people uploading those files do not have the right to use them.

PizzaMonster made a second account in an attempt to privately attack another site member after his original ban, so he is no longer a welcome person on this site either.

There's no point in leaving this open, as the required information has been given.

Topic closed.