how do u combine mods that edit geralts skills?

can anyone tell me how i can get mods that edit geralts skills to work together. was thinking of using notepad and copy and paste them into one but noticed that the file types are .xml and i have no idea if it would work doing that. woulda tried it but then another problem came up as one is in polish and the other is is part englsih part russian or something so would have no idea where abouts to paste one into the other.

Im trying to get mutegen to every skill and simple compilation mods to work together

p.s would usualy ask the authers but as the modders on witcher nexus are really inactive compare to say skyrim nexus figured id have better luck here

• 2 weeks later...

Hey buddy,

It's kinda of manual work. One mod probably overwrites another's configuration so you'll have to manually pick each configuration you rather have.

Each <ability> node can only show up once, so you can't just append one XML to another.

Now, about having mutagens on any every skill it's a lot easier. Pick the XML you like the most and simply add the attribute maxenhancements="1".

Like this:

<ability ...>
You change to:

<ability ... maxenhecements="1">
Where "..." are the other attributes this ability has.

You'll have to do this for every ability in "geralt_skills.xml".

I assume you know a bit of XML and code editting. :P

Edited by haggen