Collection of mods

JanMaster

Hi. Now, I am not sure if this has been discussed earlier, but if it has I couldn't find it.

So what I would like to see is a collection of mods categorized and organized in a few easily managed ESP files. I remember that Oblivion had something like this. There are great many good mods out there, but it would take a long time to get them all. I am currently waiting for the last add-on before I play the game again and when I do I will mod it.

Thanks in advance.

I like the idea but a few problems I see with this is that....

A) The file would be huge because a lot of these files contain textures and meshes.

B) Everybody has different preferences. A great mod to one person is a bad one to another.

C) Usually "A)" wouldn't be a problem if it was just the .esp but since some of the files contain textures and meshes, if you're not going to use them, it would be a waste of space and downloading time because some of those textures and meshes are HUGE files.

But what we could do is make a big list of suggested mods and have them available for people to pick and choose what they want. I am thinking about making a topic in the Fallout 3 General Modifications Forum... but first I will use the search button and find any topics that are similar and if there is already a topic like it.. I'll just bump it.

Archived