More Story

sibisibisibi

Hi!

I love FO3 and i love the little stories that were presented in-game by the holodisks.

LITTLE SPOILER:

A good example was the Cthulhu-Story at the Dunwich-Building

So i want a Story-Mod which adds new Holodisks across the whole Wasteland telling little stories about the people who have lived/visited these places. Voicerecording is not necessary, text can fulfill this very well i think.

I think it would itensify the atmosphere of the FO-Setting in a simple way.

All we need are people interested in creative writing and someone who will collect the textfiles and places the holodisks at the right places, am i right?

Ideas:

-What happended to the families in Minefield? Have the simply died after the war. Raiders?

- Background about the Nuclear War in the Ruins of the Whitehouse, recorded by the President.

- Tragic stories how people after the bombs fell tried to save precious items for mankind like books etc.

What do you think about this idea?

i have a tendency to do this in my mods when i add objects, when i personally place new items into the game i'll try and justify the reason as to why they are there. my Military Combat Uniform mod which adds several camoflauge getups to the game comes with a little note explaining why there is a large collection of camoflauged uniforms in mint condition in the near by box...

even mods i download i'll modify and add a minor back story to it just to make it 'fit' so the game is just that bit more immersive.

Archived