Who is the oldest living person in skyrim or general elderscrolls

aryan826

OK quite a few replys but i am pretty sure the Dwemmer guy would win. Dragons are old but they are resurrected. i said Saran's family cause they aren't relay un-dead, they haven't been resurrected, parthonax possibly as well.

if were going on elder scrolls in general im putting my money on Mannimarco (the king of worms) born at the beginning of the 2nd era and died at the end of the 3rd era.

But he could rise again as for skyrim i got no clue.

The OP is asking about a person, and yes, the Dunmer Divayth Fyr is by far the oldest (possibly 4000 years old). But we don't know if he's still alive as we haven't heard of the character since Morrowind and the Red Mountain eruption (or the dwarf for that matter). And if we rule out vampires (who are technically dead), I believe Neloth is among the oldest. I don't have any evidence to back it up unfortunately.

babette in the dark brotherhood claims to be a 300 year old vampire...

Old, but not the oldest. I'm pretty sure the volkihar vampires are older than that.

I guess the oldest living person in Skyrim is Alduin. Unless you don't count the time that he travelled through as a result of the Elder Scroll, in which case it would be Paarthurnax.

Alas, i've never played Morrowind, so for all I know there could be someone from that who's older.

It sure ain't Lokir of Rorikstead ... nor Blade Captain Renault.

Someone want to pick this up where I left off? :wink:

Nor is Lydia, that's for sure. Although... she does sound bored enough. It makes you think, is it because she's been alive for far too long or is it just 'cause she is sworn to carry your burdens.