I'm interested in learning

I really want to learn how to start developing mods for myself and the community of this great site. This is the only site I go for my mods because most other sites I have to "Invest" in website for the really good mods, but the staff and players are here are so much more better.

I borrowed my dads computer because my ASUS is having problems, but I've been trying to mess around with RedKit and so far as I can tell, it seems like only a dungeon and world buildier. Am I possibly missing something or do I need other programs for what I want to do? I know for games like Fallout 3 and New Vegas, I'd need a program like GECK to design mods, so does Redkit let me play with everything or only as map builder?

I have the patience, time and willingness to learn how to make mods, so anyone who'd have the patience with helping me learn, I'd be greatly appreciative to them for any help they can give.

I am not modder so I can help you but I wanted to tell you that most of witcher 2 modding is going on http://redkit.cdprojektred.com/ it's official site of redkit, on the forums of this site you will find lots of people modding witcher 2 right now also there few tutorials there so I think you should look there.

I don't understand why people on nexus almost completly stoped modding witcher 2, I love this site so I am very disappointed :(