Transmutaiton - Castlevania inspired Alchemy

tnu

So I was looking at a playthrough of Castlevania Lament of Innocence to give myself some backgroudn for watching the show on Netflix and I thought some of the alchemy used in the game was really cool so here's what I was thinking

Crimson Stone https://castlevania.fandom.com/wiki/Crimson_Stone

Would probably look something like a ruby or retextured soul gem or stone of Barenziah but classed as a potion or misc item that when activated turns you in to a vampire lord with a bit of an involved process that goes soemthign like

>A cast on target spell that, when cast on a vampire acts similarly to soul trap. If the vampire is killed with an empty black soul gem player's inventory give something like a "black soul gem with vampire soul" item that the mod will recognize for the next part

>A spell that when cast on self with this new soul gem item and maybe a blood potion in the inventory triggers a scripted sequence where The Reaper (the closest I can think to Castlevania's version of Death) shows up, takes the soul gem and blood potion and plays the soul trap absorption and maybe the vampire drain visuals, and gives or drops the new "Crimson Stone" item that, when activated, triggers the scripts and processes used by Dawngaurd to turn the player in to a vampire lord

The Ebony ssone seems like a cool idea too taht seems like it would be doable with SKyrim's scripting (Bloodcursed arrow effect or switching the game to an extended period fo ngiht within an area + invulnerability within that area) but it's a little too overpwoered by comparison.

Philosopher's Stone - costs any filled black soul gem, human flesh, skull, and human heart can revive player or NPC or can be used to "transmute" certain items (say upgrading a soul gem or turning a bottle of wine in to a blood potion) and consumed after use.

Star stone ring - 1024x1024-1838133.jpgwhen equipped can protect a vampire form the negative effects of sun exposure possibly found on a powerful vampire boss or at least the alchemy used to craft it could be. perhaps in order to keep working it consumes something like blood potions or filled soul gems from the invenotry otherwise it slowly drains health when worn

and maybe some outfits, folllowers/enemies, or presets based onDracula's Symphony of the Night, Netflix, and Lords fo Shadow designs