Why god ;-; morrowind crashing + mods

Reithymn

Woo, second post

so my morrowind is crashing a ton more than it used to (before i could get a few solid hours in before a crash, now it's like 10 minutes)
computer specs:
3400+ amd sempron processor (single core) 1.9 ghz

1.5gb memory

pleeeenty of hard drive space left

ATI radeon xpress 200 graphics card

---

mods that are being run

Better heads (all three esm files, ex one for tribunal, bloodmoon etc)

Better bodies

Divine domina 1-5

d2 items

SG BB for beasts

Better clothes

----

I had ryukaissen in before so i get a few error messages when loading up save games with ryukaissen npcs, but other than that I see no reason for it to be crashing.. (I don't think the ryukaissen factors into anything really)

ALSO: I'm running it on windows 2000 compatibility, i'm running windows XP sp3 right now. (perhaps there's something the matter with my .NET framework? anyone have any idea if that would do anything?)

Thank you yet again,

Reithymn

You may want to read my little commentary on my CTD experiences. I recommend Wrye Mash if you aren't using it already - I was afraid it would be hard and all complicated but it was totally easier than expected. Plus they have a great quick start guide. Check your dependencies, too - are you sure you have all the necessary ones? Hmm, also, if you deleted any mods from the ones you are running now, then you definitely need to get Wrye Mash - it's a god send, really. Anyway, check out my post so you can get an idea of what you need to do, but their quick start guide pretty much walks you through it. If you had a mod previously installed and deleted it and are getting error messages for missing objects, then there is reason for it to be crashing. Also, there is a sticky about crashes to desktop on this forum that I totally missed, so thought I would direct you to that in case you did, too. Good luck! I'm sure there are people willing to help on here somewhere if you need it - I am (but I'm a total noob, heh, so be warned)!