FXSetBlendVariableScript Error FIX

piele1991

Warning, English is not my native language so I apologize in advance for any errors.
Yesterday, after a routine review of papyrus logs, discovered a new error(it was so unexpected...) recurring every 1s in log

[(000C6900)]. FXSetBlendVariableScript.SetAnimationVariableFloat () - "<native>" Line?
[(000C6900)]. FXSetBlendVariableScript.OnLoad () - "FXSetBlendVariableScript.psc" Line 38
[06/19/2013 - 7:28:43 AM] Error: (000C6900): can not find variable named fToggleBlend.

Googling and checking CK all day I learned that the script is related witch Avanchnzel and controls the "fountain of sparks" (4 of them) on the second Avanchnzel map
error appears when you load any save in which you visited this map at least once.

What have I done?
I changed all the entries "fToggleBlend" to "myfToggleBlend" I hope assign another variable in place of this variable, also appearing in this script
This idea gave me IsharaMeradin in his topic http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/912477-fxsetblendvariablescript-error/

The result?
no visual effect, I suspect that sparks should appear and disappear but now (as before) is not happening.
Papyrus error completely disappears in return we get a new emerging only when loading save

[06/19/2013 - 8:36:05 AM] warning: Could not find type FXSetBlendVariableScript in the type table in save
[06/19/2013 - 8:36:05 AM] warning: Could not find type FXSetBlendVariableScript in the type table in save

Similar errors in logs we get by removing mods during playthrough

WARNING
I realize that my "fix" is probably complete bu&^$hit but at least my script does not spam papyrus logs and crashes to the desktop every 10 minutes xD.
I share this because I do not want that last day I spent on it was a complete waste of time, I hope it will help somebody.

I strongly advise check carefully your logs, after applying my "fix" as we all know skyrim is like vodoo magic what works for one does not necessarily work in another xd

PEX files copy here E:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts

PSC files copy here E:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source

ps. This is my first modification for Skyrim

Edited by piele1991