Which is your favourite house ?

DuckThor21

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of all of the vanilla houses...Cheydinhal. Skingrad, don't like having too much display cases scattered about the house. Chorrol, kind of big for just one character. Anvil, same reason as Chorrol. Bravil and Bruma, dislike the structure and it kind of reminds me of the imwf (imperial water front) shacks.

Currently, my character owns no house. Likes to travel a lot and stays at inn/taverns. Have a bag of holding sack to store items.

Ummm, can I say, the open stars? Fine. The IC shack. Cheap, and you can store junk you don't need when you splurge to buy the storage area. I WISH I could afford the Skingrad place...

As for modded, I think the boat stuck in a tree was kinda cool, even if you don't own it, really. The residents aren't very talkative, but at least they know a bit about hospitality.

Vanilla:

1. Anvil's Benirus Manor, hands down. My original 'nilla character's first home.

2. Bravil. A great spot for the thief who wants a home away from the Waterfront.

3. Imperial City. 'Cuz sometimes, you still do need the Waterfront. :pinch:

Mods:

1. Shadowcrest Vineyard. I've recently fallen in love with Brianna's new business venture and home.

2. Thieves Grotto. An epic IC sewer home for the master thief.

3. Elsweyr's Orichale Den. The ultimate escape from the bustle of Cyrodil.

Probably the Anvil house. Aside from being the only house I have legitimately purchased, I though it was funny how the whole house was clean and rearranged after the curse was lifted. By the way, is there a mod or something that allows for the house to be returned to its decrepit state?