Anyone seen this (pic in post) help fix this please.

cyth1

I cant do the performance mode thing because this computer isnt actually mine but she knows I'm a serious gamer so she lets me use it (i.e. I'll get double back-handed in the face) but I'll try the swap file size thing.

P.S I like how you say "Kitty." at the end of the most important things you say. Tis a cool thing

My name is Kitty Black, it's a sign of respect to sign your name so those that read what you have posted for the world at large to read, know who you are. I am not an avatar or a make believe type of person. I understand the internet well, and what comes with it. the amazon jungle is more open than the internet is. They try, they sure do try. and it's all gonna be lost in a sea of digital mush. so the first impression and the last is the most important here.

Kitty.

Well then, I dont know what to set the max to becasue where it tells me the total amount of mb, when ever I click ok and go back in it's different. Plus whatever I seem to put in disappears when I go back in.

Kitty is a cool name btw

-Chris

thanks, what you need to do here is based on faith, set it and reboot, and recheck afterwards. If not, we go to yet one more step. but now I know, the unit is not yours to mess with so we stay within the working environment you have.

kitty.

no worries ok, I use the sites built in user tools to monitor the threads as designed, I have this page checks as to watch, kid's are getting out of school so I need to go pick them up. I'll be notified when you post again. Till then be cool Chris, and stay safe. I almost bet the data was ruined from over heating. while you might have a while to wait on steam, find something to help that poor laptop stay cooler.

kitty.

you can find some really nice default custom shots I made in my fo3 nexus profile, just follow my links. fallout 3 is the birth place for these game ya know, as far as I am concerned, it will never grow old.

yes.

kitty.