Anyone seen this (pic in post) help fix this please.

cyth1

No it's everything and every save I have

ok, I went back thru this thread to recap my thoughts and focus on your interdependent issue.

• you are not the owner of the unit so you can not make software changes as I am told. That makes it difficult.
  • the specs do point to a unit not capable to handle this type or workload for long.
  • I do not know the chipset yet as to the video drivers needed and the DX file you said tried did not do anything.
  • http://www.piriform.com/speccy/update?v=1.21.491&l=1033 <----download and install that , run it and give me only what you see on the main page it displays, Just copy and paste it here.
  • Then I will return with a plan to try for you if you can get permission to alter drivers? otherwise, it's a lost cause.

kitty.

Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i3 330M @ 2.13GHz 73 °C
Arrandale 32nm Technology
RAM
4.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 532MHz (7-7-7-20)
Motherboard
TOSHIBA Portable PC (CPU) 71 °C
Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz)
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD (Toshiba)
Hard Drives
466GB Hitachi HTS545050B9A300 (SATA) 49 °C
Optical Drives
MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ890ES
MagicISO Virtual DVD-ROM0000
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

OH MY GOD, ya know it almost worked? No sarcasm if you feel it.

I can see, the mush you see in the pictures I showed you take the place of the colors in the background and it looks like its stretching everything I look at to the highest degree. Also everything farthest to my right can be seen clearly.

-Chris

do you have any other Obsidian games on that thing? I think you have a corrupted file in some spot or where the file is landing that controls the camera is messed up some how. I know once, I ran into this kind of bug from a really bad install, I mean it drove me nut's thinking a mod or a system things was messing with it. it turned out to be a bad set of files. Known laptop errors are from poor power supplies, inordinate power during the long install time, bits and pieces get lost or get overwritten twice and the layering on the drive does not see or can not differentiate between them when the hand sweeps the disc. I see your ram and drive space is almost maxed out too. windows all versions have problem when Vram gets low. See if turning off hyper-sleep in the screensaver section advanced part will help some, this will free up harddrive space, run the system cleanup utility too, it will remove a lot of old junk , this junk is all over the drive. some where, the game is picking up bad data and that is getting injected. ( Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz) turn that down some 2 notches and then reset the graphics in both apps, the steam overlay and the games launcher in that order.

Kitty

Kitty, I have to wait to do this I have to deal with a girl that thinks she can break both mine and her own computers, come up in the house, and take away the only thing I can do all day and not give a s#*&#33;.

Anyway I have to wait another day to try this out so I can avoid conflict.

-Chris