CTD NOBODY ANSWERS ON TECHNICAL SUPPORT HELP :(

titan800

Oh and the name part of that file is correct, I think dD stands for Deadly Dragons, DG stands for Dawngaurd and DB stands for Dragonborn, those are what that patch file makes Enhanced Blood Textures compatible with.

but is that exactly written that way in the header of the patch? see, if it's not? then it's is not loading the file data it has, rather throwing an internal error. Papyrus can override file name issues to a point, eventually it will catch up. the manager I mentioned is for other games, there is no manager made like them for this game. Kind words and convincing might coax the author into making a decent manager for this game.

you can only hope. Fomm is that program. skyrims utilities I am not familiar with. Only papyrus, used in another application for other things. Not games. plugins.txt <-- find that and compare it to boss, see if there is an out of sync listed.

kitty.

I just compared my entire plugins.txt to my entire BOSS. They are all the same names however I realized two things while going through this process. One, my SkyRe_Races.esp seems like it should be right after SkyRe_Main.esp, however its about 30 or more mods away from the rest of the SkyRe stuff... I feel like id have a more immediate CTD on Skyrim if this was a type of load error problem like that, however I will look into it. The other is BOSS lists that I should get a USKP patch for RND ( realistic needs and diseases ) I will also look into this.

Titan, Helgen's intro is a nightmare for modded Skyrim; I've had all the problems you've said and then some! It has something to do with Helgen being a completely abstract event compared to the rest of the game.

I'm not sure if any of your mods will conflict with it but try using Alternate Start http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9557// to completely bypass the intro. Just be aware if there is problems with your load order or with the mods themselves skipping Helgen doesn't guarantee no problems.

Some mods have a problem with the Helgen sequence - it is heavily scripted and seems to work a bit different from the rest of the game. I recommend NOT activating a lot of mods before exiting the cave - as that is when the actual game starts. The Helgen sequence is intended to be a tutorial as well as an introduction. From what I have seen, the character creation mods seem to work. It is the mods that add a lot of scripting that cause wacky things to happen in Helgen. BTW - the timing of your CTD seems to be when the dragon first shows up, So I would look at any mods that mod dragons first.

Make a permanent save when you exit the cave, Before adding in all of your mods, then another one after adding all of your mods. NEVER overwrite these! This is where you come back to if you need to troubleshoot and not the intro Helgen sequence.

Have you considered the possibility that you're overdoing the mods just a little? There's only so much of that your computer can take. Maybe you're running out of VRAM.

If that's not it, I suggest a simple fix my sister and i did for our Skyrim(we do have way less mods than you though). We were having problems with constant CTD and we went to Options in the Skyrim steam startup, go to advanced graphics options, change shadow quality down to medium or high if it's at ultra. That worked for us.