Need some Help....

ShadowWolf81

I think i broke a save-game while messing around with a mod. Asside from loading the mod up to see just what it did (the mod being the EstrusForSkyrim: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/searchresults//? , which also required i use Fores New Idles In Skyrim: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811/? thing) and getting it to work... but after it worked, it crashed the game =) (guess it didnt like me telling it to do its thing on 2 people at once.. yea i know.. tenticle's and sex... i was currious =P )

Anyway.. the game crashed. So i removed the mod and the FNIS with NMM. Re-launched the save, did the whole quicksave then load the quicksave thing to try to clear out the leftover mod stuff and now i am at the point i am now. Which is this.

any time i try to enter combat, the game instantly crashes. I can walk around fine, do anything i want fine... pick locks.. run.. jump.. edit inventory's. But the moment i try to go into combat (actually swinging the sword or shield), or when a enimy tries to enter combat the game instantly crashes.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?... i'd really like to salvage the save-game if i can. Its not a biggy if i cant as its only a lvl 10 character... but still... i'd like to be able to fix it if possible.

The other two save-games i have are NOT crashing with the start of combat. So it Has to be something lingering over from the two mods i had installed when i launched that save (and like an idiot saved again while the mods were running)

So... any ideas? or help?

ok... managed to fix it myself after quite a bit of tiral and error :geek: .

The issue i had is that i somehow corrupted the files for that particular follower. Any time she would go into combat the game would crash. But, i could send her away and fight stuff all i wanted by myself. Though, the instant i got her back and attacked something..... crash :blink: .

Had to send her home. Save. exit and uninstall the follower pack. Load the save, quick-saved then loaded that quick-save, Saved again, then exited. (can you tell i was trying get as clean a 'save' as i could without completely uninstalling everything? heh).

Reinstalled the follower pack, loaded up the game. Attacked a poor dog in a cave.. didnt crash. Went and got the follower again. Went back to said cave. Ran my sword threw the gut of a bandit leader while the follower stuffed an arrow into another.

No more crashing :biggrin:

Just have one question now... for anyone who's willing...

iixq.png

Which of these do i need to check? I know i have the 1h weapon and running with bow animations loaded in And the Skeleton Arm fix sounds like something a companion file loaded. But i have no idea bout the Mounted combat, and PC Exlcusive, and Gender Specific ones.

(im trying to avoid another crash-loop....)

It kind of tells you which to tick, that being SKELETON... maybe read things some time?

The patch is for fnis to be compatible with the skeleton you downloaded.

Also if you really want to use fnis you should consider removing that behavior or fnis.

It kind of tells you which to tick, that being SKELETON... maybe read things some time?

I do read tyvm.

But ive never used FNIS before now. And when using something that modifies files the way this one does. I'd rather make sure im doing it right befor i simply start clicking buttons based off what i 'think' it wants me to do. And as for the Behavior file. I honestly dont know where that is. Its not showing up on NMM.

Edited by ShadowWolf81