naked body textures

Femaiden

I prefer vanilla bodies.

Not because of the quality, but because I think it doesn't make sense that all females are like super curvy and sexy. UNP seems to be quite good in my opinion, it's not too "weird", though I'm not using it currently.

Male bodies are always way too muscular. In Fo. NV I fell in love with the robert's replacer, (skinny), as it made most sense in Fallout's universe.

I'd absolutely love to see a mod that would implement some "fat" people as well. It'd be immersive to stumble in tavern and notice the fatty behind the bar serving you drinks.

Agreed with this... using UNP myself, the rest is just not for me. Got some flavoredsoul for the guys, tweak here and there no make them look like MEN, not like shiny models with too much grease on their face.

As for variety, that's a major miss... no fat people, no pregnant women, no teenagers, no middle aged people... your are either 10 years old, 25 years old, or 75 years old and you have give or take a few cm, the same height and more or less the same weight. It's a bit dull, especially for a 2011 game.

Where is my brutal 150kg fat barbarian bandit. Or that dirty cook? =(

Someone should really have a look into that and make an awesome IMMERSIVE body replacer, in which the sliders make the whole body shape different instead of enlarging a certain body part. I'm sure something like that is possible.

The loudest shouters want BBP of TBBP for females, but want underwear on men. I wish there were more females playing Skyrim so we could get an answer from their perspective.

There are, they just either don't explicitly show their gender (because that easily gets you harassment) or don't participate in the Nexus community vocally. They're present though. Schlongs Of Skyrim got a lot of support from the ladies.

Most of the people following my mod blog are women, actually.

Edited by nuska