Serana

SirTrijj

I have 3 Serana's ! there are 2 at fort dawnguard , and 1 frozen in the middle of skyrim. the 2 at the fort only say ( yes, what now, can I help you ) then they walk away . There is no interacting with them at all.

The one that's frozen also speaks and the interaction commands come up but she doesn't respond to then. Also I cant get back into the soul Cairn . I have completed the dawnguard quest . also have bug going to Solstihm ,I arrive with no Boat just floating in the air along with two kegs .

I NEED HELP :biggrin: I have gotten all the latest updates, ran all the mods though Boss and Tes 5 and used the mod organizer from here. all patches have been used as recommended

Any help will be appreciated. Thank You

You are correct It was the console that got me into trouble ( sort of ) It started when I was in the soul Cairn , Serana got stuck and I couldn't get her free. I tried everything but when I got close enough to her I would freeze up and crash the game. While searching for a solution I came across the ( place at me command ). I did use this command a few times on her and once on the Lady captain when we killed all the smugglers on the Island.

With this being said How do I fix this problem , How can I get into the logs or save games or where ever this is stored to edit them out ? There must be a way to shut them off !!!

I have got 760 Hours into the game and am at level 75+ , I am only running 32 files including all the appropriate patches.

Please send Help I miss my Serana and was considering Marrying her and building a home together perhaps a farm maybe even adopt a few kids.

place at me, duplicates the NPC... so dunno, how many serana's there are around in your game. You know... next time, just continue without her... she'll be placed at you automatically again. No need to console her around, you only break stuff since she's quite important in Dawnguard.

Not sure how to fix it... you can perhaps try the mark for delete command on the duplicates, and when all are gone put a resurrect command on the last one standing and MAYBE stuff starts working again.

MarkForDelete - Permanently deletes the selected item either instantaneously or upon reload. T
his command is cleaner than disable, as it removes the item completely instead of just hiding it from view.
Resurrect <#> - Return a dead NPC to life. Replace <#> with 1 to resurrest with all current items
intact. Leave off <#> to have the corpse removed & a new copy spawned.

If that doesn't work, you probably have to go back to a quest where you are either sure you have not duplicated her or if unsure, before you started Dawnguard...

I did the delete on the 2 Serana's at fort Dawnguard , It worked, they are gone. I went to the one that was frozen and did the resurrect command, it replaced her but she has nothing, still wont follow or anything

This came up when I gave the command

Perk Rank >> 0

GetIsRace >> 0.00

Perk Rank >>0

GetIsRace >>0.00

Perk Rank >>0

WornHasKeyword >>0.00

WornHasKeyword >>1.00

WornHasKeyword >>1.00

WornHasKeyword >>0.00

WornHasKeyword >>0.00

WornHasKeyword >>1.00

WornHasKeyword >>1.00

WornHasKeyword >>0.00

I don't Know what this means but she is still broke . I rebooted the game 3 times to be sure. :confused: Thank You for the Help

Well lets see, First I tried to give all the console commands after verifying her papyrus ,( lockedin,Canfollow,Isfollowing, Iswaiting, Turnoffcomewithme, ) they all went through but seemed to have no effect. I exited the game ,restarted and tried again to interact with, I got no response from her. So I did the delete and exited .returned back at fort dawn Guard after rebooting the game ,no duplicates there anymore ( thank you) I went outside and gave the moveto command just to see if there might be more of her. It took right back to where she was stuck, but she is not there ! I combed the entire area but could not get the cross hairs to pick her up. After awhile I did the place at me command, It would not take her original number so I tried her base ID and got it to work , WA LA New Serana, only there is no interacting with her either... She walks and talks buy no dialog comes up.

Not much left to Try I guess, will let the duplicate go back to Fort Dawnguard to hang around,, At least I know where to Place a grave marker for my beloved Serana. :confused:

Just got back ,I deleted the clone after trying everything to get her to respond. Then tried the recycle command ,then the player moveto, that brought me back where she was frozen. Only now there is a pond there !!!

I have named it Serana Pond.

I have a screenshot but don't know how to get it up here.