WoW Mods

gaanador

Because it adds more variety.

What if Bethesda chose to only add 1 single monster in the whole game, like a mudcrab.

That's all you would be killing... fun fun fun..

So modders create or modify to make new monsters so we can have more pleasure of playing the game.

And we can't really criticize people for wanting new monsters and what kinds of monsters, cause that is a matter of taste.

I know what you mean, but I mean specific WoW creatures. You kind of add WoW into Oblivion, that is not Bethesdas creation, but Blizzards.

Because it adds more variety.

What if Bethesda chose to only add 1 single monster in the whole game, like a mudcrab.

That's all you would be killing... fun fun fun..

So modders create or modify to make new monsters so we can have more pleasure of playing the game.

And we can't really criticize people for wanting new monsters and what kinds of monsters, cause that is a matter of taste.

I know what you mean, but I mean specific WoW creatures. You kind of add WoW into Oblivion, that is not Bethesdas creation, but Blizzards.

Pointless debate....especially when people are waiting for Darth Vader's armor, which isn't even close to the game lore.

If modders are willing to make it, so be it. I myself am open to weapons/armor/spells inspired by other games that fit into the lore of Oblivion.

It really comes down to personal preference, which is something you can't decide for other people.

That said, my response to other requests applies....it's all good as long as people don't constantly say "I need" or get upset if their begging goes unanswered. :devil:

well recreating WoW content is afterall plagiarism and more or less illegal as are darth vader armors and all the like... somehow noone cares but its neither original nor creative aswell

I agree about the whole copy issue, that's why I only use other content as inspiration. I also try to put an "Elder Scrolls" spin on things so they blend into the game better...but that's just me.

As it applies to this thread, I may use some of the WoW armor as insipiration, but I don't plan on doing actual recreations.

• 1 year later...