Save Benny without turning the Legion Hostile.

tnu

Reallly not sure how to do any of that and the GECK doesn't exaclty agree with my computers dispaly settings which are kind of nessecary for me due to poor eyesight.. Only really need this so I can use Benny Returns while still hedging my bets with he Legion.

So the other option I mentioned above (if you don't want to learn/do it yourself) was adding it to my request to do list, would you prefer that (just a heads up though I can't tell you when I can get around to it, some people have asked over a week ago)?

I may be able ot do it as a quick tweak in FNVEdit or figure out how to get the GECK to acutally display full dialogue boxes without my resolution/DPI cuttign them off.

I may be able ot do it as a quick tweak in FNVEdit or figure out how to get the GECK to acutally display full dialogue boxes without my resolution/DPI cuttign them off.

OK I'll leave it in your hands. I can't do a walk though of it (no time), but if it doesn't work out for you comment or PM and if I have time I can take a look at it.