More Merchants

IDidBoratsSister

I think a good idea for a mod is to add more merchants.

It always bothered me how there is 3 empty, and blocked merchant stalls in Rivet City.

The Citadel could use more merchants.

The Underworld could use maybe another merchant or 2.

The underworld Maybe as well.

Oasis could use some merchants.

A guy in the Andale shack that will purchase mutilated body parts for caps would be cool.

Maybe in one of those places there could be a rich merchant with strong guards, to give you a challenge if you choose to rob him. That would also make a pretty good random encounter.

Possibly even adding whole new merchant camp, with a bunch of new merchants would be good.

I just think the game could use more merchants.

On an off topic request: a Mole Rat Wonder Meat maker, and/or Ultrajet maker in the players house/suite would be cool.

I have that one. I Liked it a lot. I was just waiting for the newest fix to come out. I hate it when I save my game with a mod, then a newer better version of it comes out, and you have to go back to an old save file...

Also I before I didn't noticed the other mods to add on, like the Recon Trader.

Good work, man.

I don't know how you modders create such good mods. I have the G.E.C.K. and watched/read a bunch of the tutorials, and still I can't create jack.

When the newest newest version of 'Commonwealth Of Modders' is done I will diffidently put it on for good, along with a bunch of them add on mods.

Archived