Trees HD Skyrim Variation Mod Problem?

Systemlord30

nope, just overwrite. SFO 181 is really a lite version of the mod. 179e is the latest release of the full version :wink:

I uninstalled SFO 1.81 via NMM and Trees HD via NMM as well, which one to install first using manual installation only for both? Downloading SFO 1.79e now, thank you!

Edited by Systemlord30

I ran into some serious issues, so I retrieved a backup copy of my Skyrim Data Folder. I installed from a clean slate and installed every single mod. I installed TreesHD last just like the instructions say, but the ugly bright green branches were still there!

On another note I'm trying to install the Ultimate Follower Overhaul, not covered in the video is a .bsa, .esp (which go into Data) and in another folder SEQ. Do you know what I'm supposed to do with the SEQ file?

Do you know exactly where the these four files (Immersive Armor mod) should go?

Much appreciated!

Regards,

Systemlord.

Edited by Systemlord30

• 8 months later...

I had the same problem with this ugly branches. It is caused by the "treepineforestbarkcomp3.dds" of TreesHD (in combination with Skyrim Flora Overhaul?). Replace this with Vurt`s texture and it should be fine. The optional file (darker Texture) of Trees HD is no Solution.

I know its a late reply but maybe others have the same probleme...

Edited by novathule