Couple mod ideas!

darkranger85

Ok I have 2 ideas for mods but I'm no modder. First one is probably so so difficulty and the second is more. . ambitious.

Trash Town!

I think that in some ways they overdid the atmosphere of everything being trashed. Yes, its a post nuclear war world and in the streets things should be trashy. But in towns and cities I think it could be a little cleaner. Especially places like tenpenny tower.

Things like in bars they have those hutch things and the glass is all smashed and such, piles of garbage on floors (not just referring to tenpenny tower).

To sum it up, I think that places that are lived in should look as if the people there have tried to make their homes and such look cleaner and more fixed up.

I'm sure a lot of people will disagree, and thats fine, thats why its should be a mod and not part of the actual game so we each can choose. To each his own. :-)

Faction Rework

This one, as I said at the top is more ambitious and I dont know if it can even be done at all.

I was sorely disapointed in the "faction" system in fallout 3. I think it should be changed so that you can actually join these factions and run missions for them against their enemies and as you complete missions you would gain rank and other cool stuff as you work up the chain of command.

When I first started playing and saw the mighty Brotherhood of Steel I was all excited thinking it was gonna be like Elder Scrolls and I would be able to join up and go kill some mutants with my new brothers, just to find that most of my interaction with them is to run around collecting books and getting paid for it.

Some may like this, others dont. Again, to each his own.

Archived