Body-mods and Custom clothing.

Cerath

Heya

I've noticed, now that I started modding my fallout. That there seems to be a plethora of diffrent body mods that support just certain clothing designed for those meshes. So I ask this:

Would it be possible to hold a poll to "standardize" some of the body mods? I'm all for diversity - but sometimes a certain ISO standard is nice to have :P

I feel that sites like this should help in creating more unified design standard. That ofc not meaning everything should be standardized, just the stuff that is the base element to ease the building of other mods

Thank you :)

-TM-

ps. Oh dear - whats that spot on my leg?! Oh - its a nipple! And why is my....stretched all over my left arm! :o

I expect that the "standard" body mod, if there ever is one, will be a compromise. Currently BABE has some detractors who would prefer a more stereotyped curvy mesh, but it has the singular advantage that its primarily a more detailed version of the default mesh that fits (at least in the A, B, C cups) neatly inside the expected mesh of the default body. Hence I've had no problems with vanilla clothing. All I hope for here is a more muscular, athletic mesh based on this (retaining compliance with vanilla clothing), continuing with Luchare's nicely detailed textures.

I not terribly familiar with the other female meshes, as they lean too heavily towards the airbrushed Playboy fashion for my tastes. I have really high hopes that some subset of SickleYield's UF3 can be used, not so much as a player character mesh, but as the basis for markedly increasing the variety in NPC characters. This will require a good deal of clothing mesh modification.

And even that may be trivial compared to mesh/texture issues with the Roberts male port. My understanding is that the original came from well outside the Oblivion/Fallout modding community, so the mapping of texture to mesh is dissimilar to other humanoids, and that this creates greater problems for clothing.

• 2 weeks later...
That's what I was wondering about. --> Is it possible to make it so, that the nude's would look different (pimples, nipples, breast size). As I wrote somwhere else -> looks strange when all my companions look the same (when armor redistr. offcourse :P )

Archived