Suit and/or Tuxedo mod?

Uerame

So I've been searching, and I found nothing. I also found people that also want suits in Skyrim. I know it wouldn't really be lore-friendly, but just don't use the mod if you want it to be lore-friendly. I would be fine even if the textures were really simple, just like a full black suit and tie, with a white shirt. I hate that I haven't contributed anything to the community and I'm requesting something, but I have no modding skills at all, except for extremely basic things. If something DID make a suit mod, I would be really grateful, and TRY to do something in return, but I'm not very good at things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

So I've been searching, and I found nothing. I also found people that also want suits in Skyrim. I know it wouldn't really be lore-friendly, but just don't use the mod if you want it to be lore-friendly. I would be fine even if the textures were really simple, just like a full black suit and tie, with a white shirt. I hate that I haven't contributed anything to the community and I'm requesting something, but I have no modding skills at all, except for extremely basic things. If something DID make a suit mod, I would be really grateful, and TRY to do something in return, but I'm not very good at things.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1804-vie101010-male-casual-clothing/ these are shnazzy