Hellgate?

SaintJames420

Umm... Yeah has anyone besides the 12 people that beta tested it. played hellgate for longer than ten seconds? Great artwork and story horrible execution. What I am suggesting is that someone much better than me could try to get in game the templar armor and sword?

included is a pic of the armor. THere was a sword done on oblivon nexus...don't have the link though.

and if ;your the one to do it :thanks:

Umm... Yeah has anyone besides the 12 people that beta tested it. played hellgate for longer than ten seconds? Great artwork and story horrible execution. What I am suggesting is that someone much better than me could try to get in game the templar armor and sword?

included is a pic of the armor. THere was a sword done on oblivon nexus...don't have the link though.

and if ;your the one to do it :thanks:

It's been suggested before (a month or two ago maybe). I'd personally like to see a Hellgate London Total Conversion for Fallout 3 (except with new Demons and a new story line that isn't just a big joke), with all the armours ported (though not all the weapons as most sucked...).

Archived