ENB QUESTION, super simple.

cortlong50

some version changes between binaries will have different settings in the ini and also different calculation behind those settings... so, nop...

best way to work in download the new ENB, and manually change your settings in its ini file... do not attempt to use your own enbseries.ini on a new ENB, that's just asking for trouble (trust me on that)

but besides that.... ENB takes a lot of settings from it's .fx files as well, which are also custom made. And those files change a great deal between versions.

So, TLDR: There is no easy workable way to switch to a new binary unless those binaries are compatible (they have the same settings and the new version is just improved). As soon as the new version adds new stuff into the files - you're basically back at square 1.

Just a question, which version you wanna switch? I think you ise 0.119 now... since you want reflections... maybe even lower? If you use 0.119 or below, switch to 0.132, they are more or less compatible (also the .fx files)... I think just sunbeams and ambient is a bit different between those, no biggy to change... just know that any version above 0.119 does not support hardware AA anymore, so youll need SweetFX if you want some AA besides ENB's EdgeAA.

right now im running superbenb and it looks incredible after like two months of tweaking, and i just dropped in the newest version of enb (i think its 0.18 or something) and i noticed the performance is much better, the code seems to be cleaned up and the over all image is sharper. not tomention that AO doesnt destroy my fps. (im still only rocking a 6770 at the moment.) but im not too worried about AA, im more worried about reflections and my stuff like that. i love volumetric lighting and have it cranked so if all i had to do was tweak those few thigns thatd be great...but i also like how the new enb has an editor built in and that make it a lot easier...

so if you were you....and you had the perfect enb minus one setting...or you could get that one setting and have to tweak a bunch of other stuff....what would you do? hahaha.

Just use ENB binary 0.132 - it has the ingame menu and the same stuff as you already have + reflections

I did the same switching from 0.119 to 0.132 without much issues. The newer version of ENB do not give that much visual gain over 0.132 ... few tweaks here and there for interior day/night - but I dont need that because I have a lighting mod handling day/night lighting in interior.