Starcraft/Command & Conquer Theme Items

Varyell

Just rolling a few ideas for what'd make Power Armors exceedingly badass, and since Warhammer 40K seems to be the flavor of popular choice, I am amazed no one's decided to theme some items for the Space Marines from Starcraft.

Imagine brutally blasting somefools with the big gatling rifle the marines use, or popping a fizzy C-10 canister round from the Ghost's rifle, or something I'd LOVE to see done, a right and proper Firebat flamethrower, attached to one or both wrists.

Another fancy would be to see some of the epic Command & Conquer 3 weapons such as a railgun from the Zone Troopers, or a wicked NOD flamethrower themed for the Black Hand. As well as the GDI Commando's rapid-fire Rail Machinegun. I really imagined this since someone made an Ion beacon item before, wouldn't be too shabby to make attempts at other things.

All in all, I hope this inspires some weary item maker who needs a field to tap for ideas.

Just rolling a few ideas for what'd make Power Armors exceedingly badass, and since Warhammer 40K seems to be the flavor of popular choice, I am amazed no one's decided to theme some items for the Space Marines from Starcraft.

Imagine brutally blasting somefools with the big gatling rifle the marines use, or popping a fizzy C-10 canister round from the Ghost's rifle, or something I'd LOVE to see done, a right and proper Firebat flamethrower, attached to one or both wrists.

Another fancy would be to see some of the epic Command & Conquer 3 weapons such as a railgun from the Zone Troopers, or a wicked NOD flamethrower themed for the Black Hand. As well as the GDI Commando's rapid-fire Rail Machinegun. I really imagined this since someone made an Ion beacon item before, wouldn't be too shabby to make attempts at other things.

All in all, I hope this inspires some weary item maker who needs a field to tap for ideas.

Still working at the C&C3 commando rifle and helmet. I have to add some detail to the rifle, make textures and put it ingame.

As for the Starcraft marine: There are some quality meshes here

http://www.foundation3d.com/index.php?cate...;p13_fileid=175

But you have to be registered (free) to download it. However it seems you have to post some times and wait at least some days to be allowed to download.

Archived