Tenpenny Tower? But He's dead!

IDidBoratsSister

I request that someone out there make a mod to make Tenpenny Tower your very own.

It always bothered me how after you merc Tenpenny and Mr. Burke , the tower is still his, and no one even notices.

It would be awesome to have your own tower with merchants, and people, and guards.

Some Ideas I have are:

- A box around, or in Tenpenny's suite, that contains caps and regenerates. (as if the residents are paying rent)

- Everyone in the tower completely loyal to you. (meaning they wont attack back if hit)

- Dialogue about Tenpenny removed.

- Discount from every merchant in your tower.

- All names changed from 'Tenpenny Tower' to something else, like 'My Tower', or something like that.

- Ability to sleep in Tenpenny's old bed, and own all the stuff in his room.

- A lot of clutter removed. (that one's just because a bunch of things in the way annoys me)

I hope one of you modders out there like my idea.

Reagent Eagle has done exactly that with his Owned mod, plus it includes many more places to own.

Yes, and it is a good mod.

However it bothers me that the residents still talk about Tenpenny like he owns the place.

Plus a box where you can collect rent from the residents would be cool, as well as their full loyalty. Also the name of the tower should change.

Extra things like that would make the tower feel more like your own.

Reagent Eagle has done exactly that with his Owned mod, plus it includes many more places to own.

Yes, and it is a good mod.

However it bothers me that the residents still talk about Tenpenny like he owns the place.

Plus a box where you can collect rent from the residents would be cool, as well as their full loyalty. Also the name of the tower should change.

Extra things like that would make the tower feel more like your own.

Actually, shouldn't it be the other way around? Shouldn't you be paying the guards for protection?

Maybe you have to pay the guards, but the other civilians have to pay you. If you fail to pay the guards, they might go on strike, which means they would keep the gate open or something... Deathclaws, yogis, and ghouls would then pour in because it's not defended. Maybe if they went long enough without getting paid, they would either leave or they would try to stage a revolt!

Maybe that's not practical, but it's just a thought...

Those are all good ideas.

It would make a good repeatable quest anyway.

I'm not to sure how difficult that is though. I tried using the G.E.C.K. and I could do it.

All of the quick keys I see them use on the tutorial videos don't seem to work for me. Like the 'o' key, or the '11' to make things not visible.

Archived