Skyrim won't start after I disabled/re-enabled Intel HD Graphics D

So I am running on a Dell XPS L502X and it is known for the loud fan and the uncleanable fan.

It also is known freezing the screen when playing video games and looping the last sound played. I used to have these problems until I underclocked my laptop with MSI Afterburner to use only like 1/4 so it doesn't overheat. Terrible laptop design.

I installed an enb and the loading screen was so long I end processed it and then I tried making it so my laptop only used my Nvidia Geforce GT 540M but then I think I remembered afterwards that it's an integrated gpu and it must have the intel hd gfx running.

Anyway, what I did like 10 minutes ago was I went to device managers and disabled Intel HD Graphics Family. My screen went black so I held down the power button to restart and my screen was in low rez 800 x 600 and then I went to re-enable the intel hd graphics family in the device manager, restarted. And now I can't launch skyrim. I'm pretty sure it's not a mod load order error because I could launch skyrim, get to the main menu, and loading screen right before I disabled my intel hd graphics family card.

So what do you people recommend? Should I reinstall my intel hd gfx driver maybe when I powered off holding the power button, could that have corrupted some of the system files?

Just a heads-up, Skyrim's loading is dependent on its framerate. If the ENB capped your framerate, as some do, it can artificially bloat load times. The minimum recommended framerate cap in Skyrim is 35, and the preferred cap is 40 fps. Any lower than 35 fps and the load times start to increase exponentially. At a cap of 30 fps, the game can take upwards of 10 minutes to load for some people, no matter what hardware you have.