Which Mods are Knackering my Rig?

uncleseano

Mine is still not super clean anymore. Maybe I buggered all the mod installs. I'm gonna start uninstalling the larger texture packs and see what happens.

On another note, anyone familiar with SkyRe?

I'm playing with that and not using the perks system, just the three combat and level related ones. I've noticed that when I use my single hander it keeps on saying that the damage is being resisted rendering the weapon next to useless. Do I need some sort of perk unlocked for that?

*EDIT: Extra Question. I unistalled a bunch of HD texture packs and reinstalled some other mods properly. Things where looking smooth so I installed the Project ENB mod. I can't tell if its working properly as the suns rays seem to come through buildings and the landscapes and I almost felt dizzy with the amount of blur on objects in the background. Is that normal for it to 'focus/unfocus' constantly?

*EDIT 2 Argh... having a total nightmare with all this stuff. Should've stopped modding a long time ago... seems like its gone too far and even my save games are dying of death. might give Skyrim a break for now. Hell I even reinstalled Skyrim and got rid of Project ENB and now the werid out of focus effect is still there. I guess all ENBS use that effect

Edited by uncleseano

Lol I have been in that boat before.

To many mods then trying to fix something only to cause another problem so im currently doing a full reinstall of skyrim and nnexus mod manger and deleting all files n folder's left behind

. Downloading only a few mods lol well that list is growing but keeping everything organised, also keeping a clean vanilla skyrim incase of the worst.

I spent the last two 2days aftet work watching gophers vids on mods taken down notes on installing mods and keeping load orders correct and clean the skyrim master files or something.

SHould be seting up my game tonight ready to play thru for the weeknd

Actually, you probably just didn't follow the install instructions to the letter. All ENB do make the sun shine through things UNLESS you edit your ini. Check the install instructions, the line you'll be changing is something to the effect of "float point render target" this fixes all transprancey visual glitches with an ENB when set to 1, and is set to 0 by default. The sun shining through objects is the most obvious glitch caused by this, but you will also see transparent trees and weird water glitches. Edited by ArtMurder