Barter Town from Mad Max 3

Blupditz

Ive just watched the mad max trilogy all in a row again and it would kick ass to see Barter Town in fallout 3. Npc's like Aunty and Angry Anderson (cant remember the charaters name he played) as the guard captain or even Master-Blaster also the marketplace with the Atomic Cafe, the radiated water seller etc and perhaps Thunderdome!

maybe im just hoping for too much but it would be cool to see in a fallout world.

Barter Town is planed to be my next Project once I finished GTS 2.0

I have thoughts to make Thunderdome as some kind of Arena like in Oblivion. You can fight against opponents and get money and ranks for it. Also you could just bet on fighters and watch them. I guess this project I will start early next month and will take a while.

Greetz

Well, let them do, I dont care. For me I dont like content replacements. Why should I want to remove scrapyard? My Version will be in it's own worldspace. I don't think also, that the scrapyard area is big enough to come even close to bartertown. Also, I want keep the Movie Desert-Theme and it's Buildings. My Version will look like Bartertown and Feel like Bartertown,

and I doubt that's possible by just replacing Scrapyard, sorry.

not having a prizefighter perk is in my opinion is far more of a backstab from Bethesda than any "immortal children".

Fighting a Master-blaster ( a supermutant with a migit attachedto it) for unarmed skill points, and special animation of h&h attack (learn moves) in a skeleton cage of enormous model size - is a necessity that makers of F3 stripped us of out of spite and deliberately :verymad:

*that's why typing this seemed familliar! i've posted this last month? but with no reply :rolleyes:

Good concept but why not add Mad Max himself as leather armour or merc armoured dude with his own dog and signature saun off shotgun (special version with added damage). Maybe somebody is already doing this or hoping to.

Also maybe a female version with some changes like a lethal Mad Max type amazon. Krazy Kate?

Maybe also bring in versions of characters from first and second Mad Max movies.

Just a thought!

Archived