A Clothing Request

daventry

Sorry, too busy. Haven't modded or played Skyrim in over a year.

e: Apparently this is in a public forum, why I got a mail that tells me that you started a new personal conversation with me is beyond me. Nevermind.

e²: because you did. Still too busy, sorry.

Edited by Psyke23

I'm in the middle of making two new mods and still maintaining my others, plus I am just not that good at making models. I don't know how to combine the two objects, even--still learning about meshes, but I haven't gotten that far with it and am not actively working on it right now. Sorry not to be more useful.

I will see what I can do. Both requests are very simple, but it may take a few days for me to complete.

Do you want the clothes to have an armor rating, or have none like other clothes?

Also, what is the name of the character in your second request? I am not terribly familiar with King's Quest lore.

It will ultimately be made as a standalone mod, crediting zzjay for the hat, and I will make sure that both genders and all races can wear the clothes, as I do with all of my mods.

• 3 months later...

im sory, i dont think its possible, with a little time i have now. i just modding on weekend any other day i have to work. and i think its right it's closest resemblance to the farmer outfit. you just have to recolor it on Photoshop.