A Clothing Request

daventry

I don't have the skills to do this, but I think I can get you in the right direction ;)

The hat I don't know about, you may have to look for one close to it on the nexus and see if someone w/ the 3D/texture skills can do it, but the clothes you can simply open up their textures in photoshop, then section off certain areas and just alter their RGB values and make the colors you want that way. Should work with a farm outfit as someone previously suggested. Personally, I've never done this, but if you're willing to get comfy w/ photoshop I assume it's very possible.

Not really what you are looking for, but I got this hat model I dabbled together in under an hour, from some time ago. It could be fitted, and then adding a feather, to fit this, I guess.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/2qpz.jpg/

Matth

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you like the recolor and would like to use it pm me an email address and I will send you the zip file. As for the hat... it is beyond my skill. It requires manipulating meshes. To say it is not a strong point of mine would be an understatement.