Center camera on speaker

How do I ensure the camera centers on the speaker during player dialogues and scenes between NPC's? Feels like a stupid question but the camera keeps defaulting to the player and off the speaker during my player dialogue scenes.

• 2 years later...

Use an NPC Response Dialogue after the Player Dialogue scene action and uncheck the flag Camera Speaker Target on the response action. Take a look at the DaisyGreetScene in DialogueGoodneighbor

Can't seem to find the flag Camera Speaker Target anywhere. Would you mind attaching a screenshot for me? The camera settles on the NPC for a couple seconds then reverts back to the player. It's driving me nuts.

Use an NPC Response Dialogue after the Player Dialogue scene action and uncheck the flag Camera Speaker Target on the response action. Take a look at the DaisyGreetScene in DialogueGoodneighbor

Can't seem to find the flag Camera Speaker Target anywhere. Would you mind attaching a screenshot for me? The camera settles on the NPC for a couple seconds then reverts back to the player. It's driving me nuts.

Here's the flag, it's in Action 2.

Of8oTph.jpg

When you create a NPC Response Dialogue, it's on by default so you'll need to uncheck it.

Edited by LarannKiar