Spiders!

Zasher

keep in mind the spiders could also be humanoids like the mirelurk which would make it even cooler imo, like have a retexture of the mirelurk king as a spider humanoid and alter the mesh to make it have some extra arms and remove the webbing on the arms, but still alot of work would be needed and alot of time.

Thought.....hmm i have seen a humanoid spider! hahahahahahahaha had to share a costume i saw at a party once (although the one i saw was all blakc and had spiderweb stuff all over it) http://www.caufields.com/productimages/Halloween/Hat/Thumbs/86_18811.jpg

I found a quote from one of the Van Buren devs concerning spiders.

"kumquatq3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 16:40

You would have seen things like 2-headed rattle snakes, horribly mutated giant toads, Grand Canyon mutant cannibals, giant wasps, and desert stalker (sort of like an ant crossed with a lion) in your walks around the wastes.

No giant spiders, to cliche"

I think spiders would be good, but maybe come up with something more creative than just 'giant spiders'; think mutations. :3

I donno if anyone would agree with me, but I would love if someone does make spiders, have some roaming around the wasteland that are around the size of the super human giants(sorry I am not very far in the game but I have seen videos of them on youtube fighting each other so I am not 100% sure what their names are :S).

Also, I love the other ideas here maybe their poison is terrible irradiated, so you could have things like spider humans, maybe some like spiderman and others who have a human head with 8 eyes and a neck but then the 8 legs. I think that it would be great if someone had a pack of all these ideas(Call it some stupid name like Jeepers Creepers ;)). The 2 headed rattle snake sounds cool and the giant toads(if they used their tongues) would bring something new to the table.

You notice he mentioned the giant wasps, I want to see those. if you could make new animations for an ant queen and change up the look a bit, scale it down some and you've got a wasp. Then again that's a lot of work just to alter an existing creature.

Archived