Installing boss into wyre bash

balboa2151

Hey everyone.......I've searched for over an hour and can't find anything on how to use boss with wyre bash? On certain videos explaining how to use wyre bash I can see the boss icon on bottom of wyre bash but for the life of me I can't figure out how to install it into wrye bash so I can use them together. Right now I have boss installed in the maim skyrim folder. Any help would be great..thanks

Hi there! :biggrin:

If you navigate to your bash install folder, then go to Mopy > Apps. Stick a shortcut to BOSS (or any other program for that matter) inside of that folder and it should be there the next time you start bash.

EDIT: It should technically find it automatically, but this is another way to go about it if it doesn't for whatever reason.

Edited by SilentSpike69

Hey silentspike69.....I tried what you said......I created a boss shortcut and put it into mopy folder and when I start wyre bash boss isn't in icon list? And the unhide buttons is grayed out? Any suggestions? Thanks

Also.....I don't know if this will help you figure out whats wrong.....there's a boss.ini in wrye bash mopy folder?

• 2 months later...