How can I create a quest variable?

Overseer108

I am a decent modder working on a big mod but I never seemed to be able to find on the net.

Please, help. A link to the proper page would be sufficient. Any advice welcome.

Thank you.

In addition...

1) When creating a quest script, one must select the "Quest" type from the script drop down box in the upper right of the scripting window.

2) Quest scripts don't run until the quest is started. Therefore, if you want your quest variable available in other scripts right away, make sure you check the "Start Game Enabled" box on the Quest data page. If your quests starts later in the game, just remember that any quest script and quest variables won't exist, and can't be used, until then.

In addition...

1) When creating a quest script, one must select the "Quest" type from the script drop down box in the upper right of the scripting window.

2) Quest scripts don't run until the quest is started. Therefore, if you want your quest variable available in other scripts right away, make sure you check the "Start Game Enabled" box on the Quest data page. If your quests starts later in the game, just remember that any quest script and quest variables won't exist, and can't be used, until then.

Yes of course. Thanks.