Staff of the everscamp

yamatohekatsue

so for the first time in almost a year I chose to play Oblivion and I noticed that I had the Staff of Everscamp on me, for those who never found it. Its a Cursed staff that caused Four Neutral Scamps to be spawned around the player now the scamps will only attack things that attack them, Including the player. He who Holds the staff May not releace it unless a willing person takes it or buys it or it is returned to a shrine of Sheogorath, it has no attack abilities and only causes the person holding it to have the scamps, while holding the staff a person moves 10%-ish slower then normal. The advantage is the scamps dont count as party members so you can still have a follower.

I loved the idea of this Cursed weapon created by the mad god and was wondering if something like this would be possible to make seeing how there are permenant versions of the summon Atronach spells I was hoping an Item like this wouldnt be to hard to make

Below is a Picture of the staff and before the curse binds the staff to the user it must be "used" first

if some onw wouldnt mind trying to make it I think it would be a wonderful mod for Skyrim I know there are people who are trying to make the Oblivion artifacts and the Marrowind ones but no one seems to have made this one yet

This is more than possible, and I'd like to see it, too. I loved that staff. Anyway, scamps don't exist in skyrim. Either Immersive Creatures, or Monster Mod, has added them in to the game. You'd need to get permission to use scamps from that mod, or design scamps from scratch. The staff itself would need to be modeled, as it doesn't exist yet. For the spell, I suspect taking the script for summoning a frost thrall would be a good start. Attach the script to the staff rather than a scroll, and to a scamp rather than a frost atronach, perhaps.

Anyway, the details are above me, but the basic idea is certainly valid.