Balder's Gate poll

Omega6

Who was your favorite character in the balder's gate series?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your favorite character in the balder's gate series?

• Minsc
    • Boo
    • Imoen
    • Other

Guest Caliburn
Minsc and Boo are the funniest character-pet combo in the history of the BG series... Personally, I think the worst characters are noober and his ilk.... :angry:

Personally, for comedy (in a nasty scence) I gotta go with Viconia DeVir... If you place her in a 'goody-goody' party she says some funny stuff to ppl, Like calling that Druid, Cernd, A sorta 'tree hugger' among other things... She insults everyone in a humerous way...

• 5 years later...

With this series, i was fascinated by the relationships. I really got involved with them, and wanted to help them or romance them (i used to play good chars romancing viconia). I think it's a shame there's not more computer game like that, but apparently it's a lot harder to write friendly interactions than hostile ones.

I wonder if AI will ever get to the point where computer roleplaying games will be more than bashing and uber loots?

lol, i clicked the wrong onw, i meant imoen, she's funny, crazy woman

on bg2, when you click on her she goes mad and shouts 'STOP TOUCHING ME!!!!'

hah ha hah, funny :P

I always thought that was the crazy necromancer guy from the first that said that. Xzar or something. Anyway, he was pretty funny.

Also, I'm a Minsc fan. :biggrin: I liked Imoen too. I'm playing BGTutu right now with lots of good mods. Great fun.

Archived