Seward Square -The Preacher

ronaldregan

Someone should create a mod that makes this encounter something worth finding. I am merely suggesting, as I have no clue how to accomplish such a task. The options to solve this encounter in the game are quite worthless as far a entertainment goes. :down:

I don't know what to suggest for the mod, but maybe a way to have some dialog with the man, and a quest to get him to calm down. Maybe you could go find someone and persuade them to come back to talk to the man, or maybe you have to off someone by talking them into entering the alley because the man does not want to die alone. Any other suggestions?

Anyone with the know how to do so and the desire to create should take this on, it would be a cool addition. :thumbsup: :thanks: :thumbsup:

The reward for the quest is a few frag mines and a few mini nukes, which is a decent, but not spectacular reward. The real reward for doing the quest, is simply doing it. Listening to the mad but strangely coherent ramblings of a man gone insane in a post-nuclear Armageddon world.

Also you can attempt to convince the wastelander cowering at one end of the alley to talk him out of blowing the alley up. After that, run.

Archived