Barret M8

NibXD

Well there isn't much more to say. This is simply a request for someone to create a Barret sniper rifle for Fo3.

I am not implying that it would be easy nor do I think it would, but I highly doubt that I am the only person who would use it and love it.

I have searched fallout3nexus.com and only found 3. One of which is in the beta stage and has an admittedly bad texture. The second one has the lone wanderer's hand clipping through it's frame (which is a huge turnoff) and the third one doesn't have a custom texture at all.

As for the stats of the weapon or the ammo it uses - I don't really care about any of that. All I really want is a good looking Barret.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks.

Well there isn't much more to say. This is simply a request for someone to create a Barret sniper rifle for Fo3.

I am not implying that it would be easy nor do I think it would, but I highly doubt that I am the only person who would use it and love it.

I have searched fallout3nexus.com and only found 3. One of which is in the beta stage and has an admittedly bad texture. The second one has the lone wanderer's hand clipping through it's frame (which is a huge turnoff) and the third one doesn't have a custom texture at all.

As for the stats of the weapon or the ammo it uses - I don't really care about any of that. All I really want is a good looking Barret.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks.

someone already did this, its in a mod that adds a couple of different weapons

Archived