Rate the sig

DontWorryBeHappy

9/10, just for the rofl factor.

On a side note, you changed the saturation setting on the entire setup, which doesn't stay truthful to the look of the character. Call me a bit stubborn in this regard. I simply don't like altering any pre-existing figure to something else than it originally is, not speak of the pixelation it leads to.(Just look at the hair as a great example. Also it messed up the colour on the horn, mixing it with red and same with some parts of the helmet.) Basically any alterations to Lucy's saturation settings(Same with gamma/hue/brightness/contrast.) are a no-no as it causes way too many unwanted changes. As for the background, that is something I'm adjusting from time to time.(Messing with a few blood textures of mine to make one that fits.)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha didn't even know what the horn was - now that I look at it I think the odd thing is the black on the top right corner seems to not balance with the rest of the picture (why I darkened the background around the girl's left shoulder).

yeah the whole face modding I did was just experamenting with the awe-inspiring powers of hoboshop.

do I have to rate this again < _ >

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e23/aa77/ELsigv2-15-1.jpg

Closer to what you intended originally to show me?(Colourwise.) The background is still just one of the patterns I'm testing out, but doesn't fit my own taste perfectly.

As for the dark spot, it's something I noticed since I first even made the sig, it's just one of those spaces that are hard to fill with anything, without messing up the whole.(Exactly why I'm still mixing with my own patterns and color combos.) Partial fill is something I know that will work once I find the right pattern though. Anyway, not gonna derail the topic any further.(Done enough of that already.) I'm still designing this sig for myself, not for others. :sweat:

yeah don't wanna change this into a 'in depth signature discussion' thread or something. and gl with that!

also yeah, it makes the girl stand out more (imo)

last comment ISWEARS, have you considered downloading bloodsplatter brushes? they look much more ... idk if I can say elegant but yes elegant then using spraypaint texture

Got several of those, just that most of them don't fit the picture and like I said, that was only one of the patterns(And not one of the best imo. On a side note;I'm not using "spray paint"-styles. Just that splatter effect is a bit too big on some of the patterns and depending on the volume of the colour, the result aint that great. :P)

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e23/aa77/SotNWsigv1.jpg

That's one of the best blood textures I've done, but not the best. Anyway, now that I've woken up, time to get to work on a few things of mine. Side note;Final post until I actually get to completely finalize my sig.

edit; After numerous different blood texture sets, I decided to go with something simple, which I've noticed to do wonders. I used one of my old photos, edited it and set as background.

7/10

It looks like a lot of work was put into it but it's an over done anime theme that kinda bores me.

I assure you that not in a million years will anyone currently on the nexus ever guess where the quote in my sig came from. So I'll tell you.

The quote is from a character in one of my stories I wrote. It comes from Plague Lord C'Thune (Kah thoon) as he's showing the newly risen Plague Bringer Hrondir the hellish dimension of Acedia. A land that Hrondir inherited from the previous Plague Bringer.

6/10

I'd go lower but I'm nice

image looks like it was just slapped onto the sig, jaggy edges, colours don't match, red red red - only way it could be worse is if you saved it as a low quality jpg

Archived