Rate the sig

DontWorryBeHappy

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I beleave the proper word for my signature would be 'lazy' - stuck it up only when I started posting in this thread. X)

9/10 - I think the background on the left would look better if it was the same colours as the headgear she's wearing? if you're gonna be nitpicky. or just lower the saturation.

proof as to how bored I am

Well, first off, too much brown looks ugly.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e23/aa77/My%20Own%20Sig%20and%20Avatar%20WIPs/ELsigwithbrownisano-no.jpg

Secondly, lowering the saturation would practically make the background gray.(Tried with a set of different values when I created it.) This is the only step between hitting gray or bright red.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e23/aa77/My%20Own%20Sig%20and%20Avatar%20WIPs/ELsigwithlowersaturationonthebackgr.jpg

The background starts looking more of a mess than it actually is, which is something I don't personally like.

Thirdly, the reason why it is as red as it is, is due to how bloody the beginning was in the anime from which I did the render, without trying to actually make it look like blood.(The effect is easy to do, but didn't go well with the picture.)

With that said...

@DWBH, 9/10 Nothing extravagant, it simply works, but a bit too gray considering background colour here at nexus.(I'm actually not sure what background colour would go perfectly with it.)

@ elraine: click the link in my previous post (the bored thing) I played around with it a bit.

1/10 ok I'm sick of black and white goff sig images now NEXT THEME PLZ

also ok you guys said my sig was a bit boring BETTER NOW RITE?

Archived