Realistic Modern Weapons

Spartan0536

I have seen some pretty nice and crappy models out there already for FO3, and this game with the GECK has almost limitless potential. I love the Old Military Bunker mod that Woodrat made and have ideas to improve it plus make a quest out of it (to gain entry and after to make random generated missions for money and karma), along with an impressive arsenal of "old weapons" that will be available with the renovation of the bunker and some companions. The "old" arsenal will consist of real world 18th &19th Century muskets/rifles/pistols ( to ad historical effects and additional story lines), WW1 & WW2 weapons (again for historical values and stories), Vietnam-2012 weapons including Armor that is both in use currently and experimental (maybe a little crysis for fun effects, and try to get the crysis suit if added to function as it does in crysis or very close to). All in all the weapons will use real physics, ammo, ammo caps, mods, textures to accurately represent them. This will not be a GOD mod compilation but a major addon for people who want a little more realism and more missions to play. I am asking for mod help as I have just started messing around with the GECK, I am currently leading a mod team for HL2, so I have modding experience, if this interests you and you are a modder and wish to help its success out please let me know, and as for Woodrat, please message me as I have some great ideas for your mod and my mod is based around yours. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Archived