Things that bother me about Skyrim

nlbain

I have been playing Skyrim (both vanilla and heavily modded) and I love this game but there are a few things that really bother me.

1) Argonions and Kajat can both wear foot wear that humans can, how can this be since those races don’t have human like feet, they both should have different type of foot wear.

2) When I am getting ready to cast a spell or draw a bow and am in a combat situation I can not do either (spells fail and bows just don’t work) the problem is the enemy doses not have that restriction, I can be wailing on a magic user with my mace and he just keeps casting spells at me, the same holds true for the Dugar or Foresworn they just keep lobbing arrows at me no matter close I am.

If anyone out there can fix these annoyances please help me.

thanks to all

I have been playing Skyrim (both vanilla and heavily modded) and I love this game but there are a few things that really bother me.

1) Argonions and Kajat can both wear foot wear that humans can, how can this be since those races don’t have human like feet, they both should have different type of foot wear.

2) When I am getting ready to cast a spell or draw a bow and am in a combat situation I can not do either (spells fail and bows just don’t work) the problem is the enemy doses not have that restriction, I can be wailing on a magic user with my mace and he just keeps casting spells at me, the same holds true for the Dugar or Foresworn they just keep lobbing arrows at me no matter close I am.

If anyone out there can fix these annoyances please help me.

thanks to all

1) http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16976/?

2) If you power attack them, they will be stunned and unable to react for a few seconds. I never had an issue with this as combat AI is pretty dumb and without raising the difficulty level to boost their damage and decrease your own (which actually doesn't address the problem of combat AI), I find combat to be simply too easy, although this does help to mitigate the useless combat AI somewhat.

Edited by ripple

• 1 month later...

And if you think that bothers you how about trying to gain access to wordwalls in dungeons that are locked due to being linked to a certain factions when you don't really want to join said factions (insert appropriate faction name here)

ie mark for death one of the words is in the Dark Brotherhood Sancutuary in Falkreath

to give you an idea by what i mean by locked (door isn't simply set to a very high pick requirement, though there are one or two like that) the others are setup if you unlock the door the other side is nothing but black, in other cases there is rock fall and only joining the faction and doing the required quest or gaining the approprate item will allow access.

I could mention all the affected dungeons but someone would complain that i'm posting a spoiler (and at this point 99.999 percent of the readers here have probably played once if not a few times through the main quest and the side quests.

and before you say why not use the console commands (try it doesn't work )besides it causes problems with quests if you're not careful

basically what i would like seen done for this is transferance of those workwalls moved elsewhere (ie wordwall created outside or else placed in another dungeon

and before you ask why don't I do it... welll i'm not all that great with CK or meshes or textures and any half of a dozen things required to do such a mod.

(I can install em but i can't make them.)