Improved Missle Launcher

nevermora

I absolutely love using the missile launcher in Fallout 3, however my only complaint is about the sheer size of the thing, both on your back and on your shoulder, it just looks and seems completely overdone in my opinion.

Granted you can justify it, I just don't enjoy it and this is where the request comes from.

I have no skill in modding and would never even pretend to do so, hence why I am submitting a request. I was wondering if it would be possible to either recreate the missile launcher to be a smaller LAW type launcher rather than a giant SCUD launcher, also there is a side request I have been playing DoWII beta recently and love seeing the Kommando Nob Boss with the three barrelled rocket launcher wielded as a normal weapon, obviously I don't want the three barreled idea, but as an underarm weapon wielded possibly in the same manner as a minigun (Backpack as well, but that's extra credit work :P)

Now if you can read and understand all that incoherently blabbering I would appreciate any responses at all :)

Thank you for your time.

Archived