Gravi Gun

iliary_rus

There is a script, that pull objects - based on Rock-It launcher

Maybe there is possibility to make a script that pulls objects, and then pushes them far away with high speed?

There is possibility to carry objects with pressing z.

So, i think this idea is new. I want Gravicannon, like in HL 2, but not exactly, maybe with more fallout style image and model, but with the same effects.

i'm quite experienced with scripting (wrote HTS mod by myself working in realtime and timepassing modes.), need support with models, textures if i start making this mod

There is a script, that pull objects - based on Rock-It launcher

Maybe there is possibility to make a script that pulls objects, and then pushes them far away with high speed?

There is possibility to carry objects with pressing z.

So, i think this idea is new. I want Gravicannon, like in HL 2, but not exactly, maybe with more fallout style image and model, but with the same effects.

i'm quite experienced with scripting (wrote HTS mod by myself working in realtime and timepassing modes.), need support with models, textures if i start making this mod

Sure, I'd love to help you!

"fallout style" as in made with other existing parts (schematic weapons)? or just a homemade look?

I was thinking about requesting this very item. The game includes most of the physics to do this it just needs someone to do it.

Also a gravy cannon would be a cool mod too.

But back to being serious. I think a schematic would be a more appropriate means of obtaining the weapon.

But back to being serious. I think a schematic would be a more appropriate means of obtaining the weapon.
What weapon? How it can be acquired is irrelevant if you haven't yet figured out how to make it in the first place, so try not to get ahead of yourself.

It would probably be possible to use FOSE's input commands to force the player to grab certain nearby objects when a certain gun is equipped using commands such as GetCrosshairRef and TapControl to force the player to grab nearby references if they are looking at them, and then it should be possible to disable them and fire them in the same manner as the Rock-It launcher (or just drop them, depending on what the player wants), but I don't think it would be possible to pull objects toward the player from a distance.

Cipscis

Archived