Exporting face gen data files (for a follower esp)

GRUWEN

Okay, so I'm in the process of making my own follower, but I'm having a problem when I click on the follower's ID in the object window, and hit CTRL + F4, a pop up comes and it says "Export face gen data for all selected npcs" and since I do want that I click it and then another pop up comes and it says "Done."

But here's the thing It doesn't do it, it says done but nothing appears in the Meshes\Actor\character\facegendata\facegeom\ folder, can someone help me by finding a solution or possibly finding an alternative to exporting face gen data files?

P.S. I hope you don't get mad about this but I'm using a pirated version of Skyrim so my directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Edited by GRUWEN

You should get a legal copy of the game... there's no way to tell whats wrong when you have bugs (even though I know the answer to this what you have now - but pirated games are not supported here). because basically your game's exe and files have been cracked. So go get the real deal game and then you can get support here with whatever issue you might have.

You should get a legal copy of the game... there's no way to tell whats wrong when you have bugs (even though I know the answer to this what you have now - but pirated games are not supported here). because basically your game's exe and files have been cracked. So go get the real deal game and then you can get support here with whatever issue you might have.

Sorry but I can't get it, I'm under aged and I don't trust buying things online, no matter where.

Besides, I have bought the game along with all three DLC's for the PS3, and buying it again would be.. you know.

Sorry but I can't get it, I'm under aged and I don't trust buying things online, no matter where.

Besides, I have bought the game along with all three DLC's for the PS3, and buying it again would be.. you know.

Yes, we know. It would the only ethical, (not to mention legal) thing to do.

But since you admit to violating several ethical and legal standards, we'll just toss you overboard. :pirate: