[LE] Scripy help

Hi, i'm new in scripts and i decided to make a mod based on made in heaven (Jojo), to make this i just have to use the commands set timescale to and player.setav speedmult, but i dont know how to make a script using these two commands, someone help me?

Sorry for the title, i write wrong.

Edited by RiquelmeMeira

I would suggest for your first few scripts you put various debug notifications into your scripts to help you test that your functions/events are firing correctly. Also I would read the primer on papyrus found at the Creation kit website if you haven't already done that.

Regarding the setav aspect, you're going to want to set up some properties so that you can use them to store your original speedmult, so you can get back to it at the end of the effect.

One thing to note there's setav, modav, and forceav. Typically you don't want to ever use forceav as it can mess a lot of variables up. Setav will change the base variable, and modav influences a +/- amount onto the base variable.

That can easily be seen in game where your Health might be depicted in grey, when you drink a fortify health potion it's then in green, and a reduced health poison it's in red. The grey is the base variable, and the modded values represents the change in the green/red.

It's often easier to use modav but that takes into effect all the enchanted items and such someone might be wearing. If your looking at remembering base speed, there's something like GetActorBaseValue which will do that.

It takes a little while to figure it out but trial and error is how we all have learned.